Dario Alfonsi‘s workshop is in the historic centre of Rome, near Campo de’ Fiori:
Via dei Chiavari 40,
Telephone: (+39) 06 68 19 21 88
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (replies to non-Italian emails may take a few days)
Monday–Saturday: 9am–1pm 2pm–7pm
Saturdays in summer: 9am–1pm
August: call first to check we’re open
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a broken belt/bag/purse/shoe. Can Dario fix it?
- If Dario made it, yes. If Dario didn’t make it, no. This helps us concentrate on making new chairs and restoring design classics.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do this often. We will agree the costs with you by email. Once payment is received, we will ship your custom-made goods anywhere in the world.
- How should I clean my Tripolina?
- See this article in the blog: How to care for your Tripolina
- Could you tell me how much it will cost to restore my chair at home?
- Yes, we can give you a quote if you send us some photos or bring it into the workshop. If you’re sending photos, try to take several shots from different angles.
- Will you also restore or repair the wooden parts of my chair?
- If it is in reasonable condition, we will clean it up. But if the chair is in poor condition, you will need to get it restored by a specialist.
- Can you restore my old sofa cushions?
- We can recommend a good upholsterer in Rome who can do this.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, we accept all major credit cards in the shop.